Thursday, September 5, 2013

Alaska Wrap-Up - Erik Boudart

With my first trip to Alaska it is time to reflect on my short time there. I enjoyed working in the field and seeing what it truly takes to be a oceanographer! Every day was learning something different and I really liked being able to talk with scientists who had been doing this for many years. It is a wonder that even after all the time that modern technology has been up on the North Slope that there are still things to be learned and discovered. It is this thirst for knowledge that drove me to oceanography and will keep me coming back for me. I was immensely lucky be a part of this experience and can only hope that I will have this opportunity again in the future.

Sincerely,

Erik R. Boudart
MIDN      USN

No comments:

Post a Comment