Sunday, August 18, 2013

MACARENA 2013 Team Introductions - Erik Boudart

Hello!

My name is Erik Boudart and I'm the lucky Second Class that gets to go along for the ride on this trip! I am a Oceanography major and could not be happier with my choice in a major. This field of academia has given me the opportunity to travel and experiences things that I would never be able to anywhere else and I love it! I'm originally from Bear, Delaware and am a active member of Crossfit Blue and Gold at the Academy. I hope to either service select EOD or Navy Pilot next year. As long as I get to keep trying new things and seeing the world I'll be happy!

Since this is my first trip to Alaska all I know what to expect is that it's going to be plenty cold! I am looking forward to witnessing what field work entails in the field of Oceanography and maybe seeing a bear or two. I am privileged to be a part of this team and will be reporting in every other day so be sure to come back and keep up with the excitement!



No comments:

Post a Comment