Sunday, March 3, 2013


NAICEX 2013: Introducing the Team- Toni Paruso


Hey y'all,

I am Toni Angelina Paruso I was born and raised in Savannah, Georgia-The most haunted city in the world and the setting for the famous novel Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. I am senior here at the United States Naval Academy and I am an Oceanography Major. I am in the 25th company-Go Bearsharks!!! For the last 18 years I have been a competitive swimmer, I have had a very blessed career to include competing at the 2012 U.S Olympic Trials. Its no wonder why I have decided to service select Marine Corps Pilot for my military career! I just can't seem to be still for very long!!

I am honored to have been selected to participate in NAICEX 2013. Not many people get to have such a hands on senior project let alone get to travel halfway around the world for its deployment! I just hope my Georgia Peaches don't freeze!! 

-Toni 



No comments:

Post a Comment